Treatment Service in London
Thermo Lignum® UK, based in West London, offers a ‘for hire’ chamber service.
Private individuals and institutions alike are regular clients.
To book your object or collection for pest eradication; whether it is textile, sculpture, framed painting or archive, please contact the London office and we will organise the booking with you.
Thermo Lignum will need to know:
- what the object is made of
- if possible, how and where it has been stored and for how long
- the full dimensions (H x W x D) of the object
- when you would like to have it treated
- any other details or description regarding the general condition of the object- photographs are always appreciated
The office will then be able to provide a quote and a treatment date for your consideration.
We recommend that you have your object treated at Thermo Lignum® before commencing any conservation or consolidation work. However, depending on the type of conservation, recently restored objects can be treated as well. We will be able to advise you on a case by case basis.
You will need to organise your own collection and delivery, if you need any advice we are happy to help.
A Guarantee Certificate of 100% success in eradiation of all stages in the life cycle of an insect is presented on payment of invoice.
Unit 14, Bell Industrial Estate
50 Cunnington Street
Chiswick, London, W4 5HB
Phone: +44 20 8747 0900
Fax: +44 20 8747 0955